Thank you Justine, for nominating me for this award. Justine has some amazing peices of writing on her blog which you can see here.
The rules for The Liebster Award are fairly simple. I have to answer 10 questions then choose some others that I feel have an awesome blog and make up my own questions to ask them.
The ten questions I was asked:
1. Why do you blog?
I guess because it’s a way of getting my voice out there. When I started I never imagined I’d get even one reader, never mind people that periodically come back to read my ramblings.
2. What other projects are you working on?
I am currently editing book one and writing book two. I’m also trying to get my head around making trailer videos and editing pictures and I want to get a short story ready for November.
3. What is your #1 dream in life.
I would love to walk the Appalachian trail – that’d be awesome. I’d also love to live somewhere in North America as close to nature as possible.
4. What is the oddest compliment you’ve ever received?
I have no idea, sorry.
5. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
The people. I’ve met some great characters through blogging and the blogs I read range from helpful to down right hilarious.
6. What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing and walking.
7. What is your favorite food?
I have fads so I can’t say that I have one absolute favorite. Right now steak sub with cheese, jalapenos, and chipotle sauce.
8. What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
I had a terrifying one when I was a child that a dogs head was talking to me. It’s definitely the strangest dream I’ve ever had.
9. Have you ever done something you never thought you would?
Oh jeez, lemme think. I guess going to University. No one in my family had ever been so I guess it wasn’t expected and I suppose I did think I’d never be able to do it.
10. Do you believe you can reach your dreams?
Hell, yes. I have to believe I can.
The 10 questions I want to ask. I’m going to keep this about books.
1. Do you have a favorite book, if so what is it?
2. If you could be any character from a book, who would it be and why?
3. Have you ever read a book so profound that once you’ve read it, you can’t get it out of your head?
4. Where is your favorite place to read?
5. What POV do you prefer to read?
6. How often do you read?
7. What are you reading right now?
8. Have you ever not finished a book? If so, why?
9. If you could live in the world of any book, what world/book would it be?
10. Is there a book due for release that you are eagerly waiting for?
Finally, the people I wish to nominate.
Bill Cunningham – not going to lie, total favoritism here. Bill and I have been chatting for as long as we’ve been blogging. His blog is insightful and a pleasure to read.
ThirtyNerdy – my totes amazeballs CP.
Kathy Palm – another of my totes amazeballs CP’s.
ReadWriteLove28 – one of my earliest Beta Readers, poor thing had to suffer the first edition of my WIP. What a trooper.
Dena Rogers – we nominated each other! Our questions, however, are different so we could avoid 2 posts.
Kate Foster – one of the fabulous people I met as a result of Pitch Wars.
Amber Lynn – shy and reserved, a little treasure waiting to be discovered and a fabulous author.