Another day, another nomination. This time, the sisterhood of the world bloggers award. There are a few awards that make their rounds, the Liebster and One lovely blog award, to name a couple. These are all useful tools to create connections and have successfully connected me with other like minded writers and bloggers in the past for which I am grateful.
The rules are fairly simple.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the Award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4.Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5.Nominate seven blogs.
So, thank you very much to Justina, I appreciate the nomination. For those of you that have never visited Justina’s blog, it’s a wonderful world of short stories. You can check it out here.
So, to answer the questions given to me by Justina:
1. What are you passionate about?
Nature and animals. Even the ugly ones, especially the ugly ones.
2. What is your silliest memory?
Running up the stairs because I was scared the hares from Watership Down would appear at the top and the bottom and hurt me. Also, there were rabbits on my bedroom wallpaper and I was also sure they’d come to life at night and eat me.
3. What is your favorite color and why?
This changes all the time. Maroon, green, red. I don’t discriminate.
4. What did you decide to be when you grow up.
A Thundercat. Now I’m leaning more toward a turtle.
Who What is your favorite person book?
I changed this question, as it is impossible to say who my favorite person is. My family would not be impressed if I chose just one. So, my favorite book, at the moment, is Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan. It’s quite possibly one of the most beautiful books I’ve ever read. And it has smut – I love smut.
6. Do you think blog awards have too many questions?
No, but I think we could streamline them to connect into what the recipients blog is centered around.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change and why?
My really crappy attention span.
8. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
My fingers – they help me write.
9. How long have you blogged?
10. What is your favorite hobby?
Reading, writing and playing ‘Arrow’ with the kids – yes, really. Maybe I should change my answer to question four to Arrow. I can see the headlines now “Masked vigilante saves city with nerf darts”. Got my ruby rubelle bow, I’m good to go.
And now for the nominations and questions for my chosen lovely bloggers. And, please, don’t feel the need to participate if your blogging schedule is already bursting!
And, the questions:
1. What is your favorite book?
2. Do you have a favorite character in a book?
3. What is your preferred book genre?
4. What book did you most read as a child?
5. If you could live in any book world, where would it be?
6. One of my favorite books is The Killing Place because of the wintery atmosphere – do you have a season you prefer to find in books?
7. What’s you favorite TV Show? – I’m just being nosy now!
8. Name one interesting thing about yourself
9. What is your biggest fear
10. Would you like to join my vigilante team? (must supply own bows and leather/pvc suit)